HR Officer - #966689
Job Title: HR Officer
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
VANRATH are partnering with one of NI’s leading Construction company as they look to add an experienced HR Officer to their growing HR function.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you add value to the Company as a member of the HR Department through the implementation of established HR functions and liaising/supporting Site Teams with social value work.
What’s in it for you?
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Working together as one
- Human Resources OR CIPD qualification (Level 5 minimum).
- 3 years’ experience in a generalist HR Officer, Advisor, or similar role.
- Proven experience confidently advising managers and other stakeholders on complex employment relation matters.
- Driving Licence
What you’ll do
- Assist HR Manager with the co-ordination of company’s end to end recruitment process
- Assist with the promotion of careers in GA/construction (Undergraduate Programme, Work Placements, Career Fairs, Mock Interviews etc.)
- Assist with the preparation of Skills & Employment Plans (or other related templates) and assist/review reports in line with client/council conditions.
- Develop in-house training modules as agreed with HR Team using the company’s Talent LMS software
- Develop surveys as per agreed HR Calendar
- Generate reports/KPI’s on HR issues e.g. health and wellbeing, training, recruitment. social value, sickness absence, apprenticeships, company benefits for review with HR Director/HR Manager
- Liaise with HR Director/Manager on annual review of Company Policies & Procedures ensuring all are published and available to staff
- Responsible for the administration of the company’s Performance Management Process
- Liaise with HR Manager on the allocation of company properties, ensuring all are closely administered.
- Liaise with HR Manager on the co-ordination and implementation of the company’s social value initiatives in line with project/ planning requirements.
- Organise/Attend meetings as required and ensure Site Teams are maintaining SEPS
- Participate as required with the implementation of the company’s ESG strategy
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.