Retail Customer Service (CSM) 37.5hrs - #966638
Do you love sports or have a passion for great customer service? Do you enjoy forming positive relationships? As a Retail Customer Service Manager, you will be an integral part of the Entain family, delivering top customer service and driving standards on a daily basis. In our exciting, dynamic Ladbrokes betting shops no two days are the same and you’ll have the chance to contribute to a team that wins together and does what’s right by our customers.
Are you ready to launch a winning career?
What you will do
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Always urging safer gambling.
- Process customer transactions including cash handling.
- Help demonstrate our betting terminals and gaming machines to customers.
- Handle customer complaints or concerns with empathy and problem-solving skills.
- Work towards defined targets and goals.
- Maintain high shop standards.
Who you are
- You must be 18 years of age or over to work in one of our betting shops.
- Passion for delivering great customer service!
- Do you enjoy building strong relationships and can you communicate effectively?
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Are you happy to work alone or as part of team?
- Ability to deal with challenging situations in a calm and professional manner.
Our shops can be open from Monday to Saturday 8:45am – 9:45pm and Sunday 10.30am to 6:00pm depending on the location. This includes weekends and bank holidays.
Your typical weekly rota will be made up of a blend of opening & closing shifts, including weekends and will vary week to week. At Entain, we believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance and commit to providing you with your rota at least two weeks in advance.
What we offer
At Entain, we know that signing top players requires a great starting package, and plenty of support to inspire peak performance. Join us, and a competitive salary is just the beginning. Working for us in our betting shops, you can expect to receive great benefits like:
- Optional overtime subject to availability.
- Pension Scheme and annual ShareSave.
- Discounts with hundreds of retailers through Entain Deals.
- Healthcare and wellbeing support.
- Development opportunities.
And outside of this, you’ll have the chance to turn recognition from leaders and colleagues into amazing prizes. Join a winning team of talented people and be a part of an inclusive and supporting community where everyone is celebrated for being themselves.
Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.
Sports betting, gaming and interactive entertainment is changing, and we’re leading that change. By putting people first. By placing exciting, engaging, and entertaining experiences at more fingertips than ever before. We're pulling into pole position by pushing boundaries further. With innovation. With technology. But most importantly, with people like you. Because when you join the Entain family, it’s your game. So let’s win together.