Senior Technical Analyst - #966424
This is a great opportunity to join our growing Technology and Innovation team.
We are looking for talented and experienced IT professionals with a strong foundation across a number of technologies, who can join the Technical Delivery team and contribute to our organisation's success.
The role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys working on a range of technology projects, has experience ensuring proposed solutions meet agreed architecture and security standards, is good at solving problems and naturally takes the lead when it comes to providing technical direction and support to project teams. An excellent ability to build strong relationships and clearly communicate with various stakeholders is key for this role.
Why choose Energia Group?
- 87% of employees would recommend Energia Group to friends and family as a great place to work!
- You will be joining a team where our company values of Trustworthy, Dynamic, Resourceful and Community Focussed are at the heart of all our efforts
- You will have a variety of development opportunities available including internal L&D courses, mentoring, external networking, year-round learning and support for professional subscriptions
- We also offer an annual Bonus of up to 10%, an award-winning wellbeing programme including a counselling service, sports and social clubs, a ‘Wellbeing Fund’ to be used towards anything that energises you, generous holiday allowance with opportunity to buy more and Health Cash Plans.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid approach (2 days from the office and 3 days from home), collaborate regularly with your peers while having a balance between your home and work life.
What you'll need
- Solid experience in a project delivery or support role in three or more of the following technologies/ applications:
- Software development e.g., .Net Framework (C#.NET, VB.NET ASP.NET)
- API technologies e.g., REST or SOAP based web services
- Data manipulation e.g., SQL and/or PL/SQL
- IT infrastructure
- Network infrastructure
- Database technologies e.g., Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle RDBMS
- Exposure to and experience of the security considerations associated with the implementation of secure applications or infrastructure solutions.
- Solid experience in the implementation of solutions including high-level & low level designs, quality delivery methods and transition into live operations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator who can articulate complex designs into simple and concise terms.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Does energy move you?
If so, see how you can be a part of the energy transition.
Take a look at our Energy Moves Us video below which is a great insight into our organisation as an employer and to learn a little bit more about the people behind our business.
You are advised to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close posts at any time, once we have received sufficient applications. We reserve the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Full details can be found in the job specification located at the bottom of this page.
NB: IPhone users should download job specification using Safari.
At Energia Group, energy moves us to deliver careers that power a greener and fairer future. Across our two brands that serve the entire island of Ireland; Energia and Power NI – we supply hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses with positive energy solutions and innovative technologies leading Ireland’s decarbonisation efforts. We’re looking for people with positive energy who want to transform their ambition into impact in our environment and communities.
Excellent Holiday Allowance
Annual Cost of Living Salary Review
Generous Pension Scheme
Learning & Development
Subsidised Gym Membership
A Diverse, Collaborative Team
All applications should be submitted online. Once the vacancy has closed, we will review all submissions and will be in touch with the next step in the process.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about open roles or working with Energia Group, please just drop us an email.
Furthermore, we want you to perform at your best! Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to the recruitment and selection process by contacting us at *******@energiagroup.com.
A reserve list will be held for 6 months in which you will be placed if you are suitable for the role.
Best of luck!
Energia Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Senior Technical Analyst - Job Description - Jan 24.pdf - Download