Group Finance Manager - #966332
Group Finance Manager - Belfast
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a large corporate based in Belfast as they look for a Group Finance Manager to join their team.
Our client is a well-known large corporate organisation, operating across both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. The Group have a track record of rewarding high performers and providing progressive career opportunities to employees with ambition and now is a great time to join as they add a new head to their finance team.
As the successful Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing a team of 5 qualified and part-qualified accountants
- Managing the month-end process
- Quarterly Group reporting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Ensuring process and controls are in place and follow best practice
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Group Finance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong technical skills
- Team management experience
As the successful Group Finance Manager, you will receive the following:
- Salary £50-60k (DOE)
- 10% annual bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement (25 days + 11 stats)
- Flexible/remote working
- Private healthcare
- On-site Carparking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Harvest Holland, Manager- Qualified Finance at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs