L&D Specialist - #966248
Looking for your next Learning and Development career move in the public sector? This might be a good option.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary of £32,817
- High street perks card
- Onsite parking
- 37 days holiday allowance
- Possibility of extension
About your next employer
Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with a public sector organisation that sits at the heart of the Northern Ireland community. The OD and L&D Advisor is integral to supporting the implementation of the People Plan of the organisation.
- Hold a level 5 qualification* or above;
- Have current membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD);
- Have at least two years’ experience of working in Organisational Development/ Learning & Development context within a large, multi-site, multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Hold or are working towards current membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD);
- Have at least four years’ experience of working in Organisational Development/ Learning & Development context within a large, multi-site, multi-disciplinary organisation.
What you’ll do
- Design and deliver L&D interventions, leadership programmes, conferences and training courses/events
- Conduct Learning Needs Analysis and evaluate training
- Support and develop the Performance Management Process
- Support the design and implementation of a Succession Planning Framework to help retain and develop talent in the workforce and identify leaders of the future
For further information on this job, or any other Human Resources job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall for a confidential chat today.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
‘’I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role’’
‘’Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I’d highly recommend.’’
‘’VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.’’