Bid Wirter/ Manager - #966245
Bid Writer/ Bid Manager
Based in Belfast, you will be responsible for writing, reviewing, and examining contracts and proposals for diverse projects including Data/ Electrical Network build, Electric Vehicle Infrastructure, LV/HV substation construction & Civil Engineering markets.
Assisting the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, to submit PQQ and all supporting bid documentation. Ensuring all PPQ's submitted are in line with company policies and objectives.
- Daily Tender searches for new opportunities.
- Responding to RFIs.
- Coordinating with Business Development on potential leads.
- Conducting research of individual clients and sectors to tailor proposals accordingly.
- Analysing the tender document and identifying areas that require further clarification.
- Research information in order to support bid responses, collecting data for bids to ensure comprehensive submissions.
- Developing case studies.
- Excellent written communication, editing, and proofreading skills
- Proven experience in bid writing construction/infrastructure industry
- Ability to communicate, negotiate, and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a relevant field such as Business Administration, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related fields.
A highly competitive salary & remuneration package is on offer with the opportunity to develop your career with a multi-award-winning contractor and work on exclusive contracts alongside a highly driven, supportive, and inclusive team.
Premium Life Insurance
Death In Service
CEF Holidays - 30 DAYS
Discretionary bi-annual bonus
Pension - 5%
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.