Finance Manager (Legal) - #966243
Are you an experienced Finance Manager who is interested in gaining experience within the legal industry?
What’s in it for you?
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 12-month maternity cover contract
- Hybrid working
- Joining a supportive working environment
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a successful legal firm based in Belfast, this is an opportunity to work within a firm who support some of Northern Ireland’s biggest businesses. The Finance Manager will come on board for an initial 12-month period, you will be responsible for managing a small finance team, ensuring all direct reports complete tasks in line with agreed standards. The Finance Manager will also ensure all areas of finance are completed in an accurate and timely manner, for month end closing.
If you are an experienced finance professional who is a confident communicator, along with the ability to lead a small team, this could be the ideal role!
- Qualified Accountant (Qualified by Experience will also be considered)
- Professional services experience is desirable
- Proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
What you’ll do
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions in management & statutory ledgers
- Responsible for banking, bank relationships and cash flow management
- Financial reporting
- Budget preparation and ongoing monitoring
- Supervision of small finance team, ensure deliverables are met
For further information on this job, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.