Sales Development Representative - #965620
When you join Kainos, you get to think beyond limitations to make an immediate and positive impact – like transforming digital services for millions of citizens or helping Fortune 500 companies get live and thrive on Workday. You’ll be part of a people-first culture that is growing around the world. We’re a creative, committed, and diverse group of individuals who succeed as a team. At Kainos your ideas are heard and valued and you’ll leave a legacy that you can feel proud of. Join us and discover how our people write our story.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
Our vision is to create a world-class business development and marketing capability for Kainos, a leading UK Technology and FTSE250 company. Fuelled by a diverse range of highly talented and motivated professionals working collaboratively and innovatively to ensure we continue our growth trajectory.
We do this via an open and supportive environment where colleagues can share information, learn from one another, and excel in their own career. Working aligned to industry best practice, we build sustainable and predictable sales pipelines for our market-leading offerings.
Who we are looking for?
Our SaaS product is the only award-winning, automated testing solution built exclusively for Workday and it’s the leading dedicated Workday testing product on the market, trusted by more than 300 customers globally.
Kainos’ Demand Generation team are looking for motivated and confident self-starters with a growth mindset to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will build early-stage pipeline through effective selling strategies, a “can-do” attitude, and an ability to learn from mistakes or guidance from colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering against quarterly/annual team targets (opportunity and revenue targets) by producing a high-quality pipeline.
- Collaborating on prospecting and opportunity qualification activities – Assisting others (or working independently) to engage and generate prospects through multiple mediums. Where required, maturing these prospects into sales opportunities.
- Understanding buyer personas to build trust, articulate their challenges, and propose potential solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing team and Regional Managers to assist in the creating and executing demand generation for identified and prioritised strategic account lists.
- As a Kainos ambassador you will be expected to competently articulate Kainos and its offerings at a high level to prospects. You will formally present to prospects and customers in a manner that positions Kainos as a professional and market leading supplier.
Minimum (Essential) Requirements:
- Interest in consultative selling methodologies and a curiosity to understand the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Ability to prioritise tasks when operating in a competitive environment to meet deadlines in accordance with business requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate and build trusted relationships with various stakeholders (both internally and externally)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating and executing demand generation campaigns using technology stacks such as ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Reachdesk
- Prior experience in inside sales, sales development and dealing with customers
- Experience of preparing and presenting content
- Keen interest in technology and industry trends
What’s on offer:
- Structured career path
- Promotion opportunities, Team Lead, Account Executives are just some of the options available
- Opportunity to join a growing FTSE250 business
- Competitive benefits package
- Supportive Coaching and Training Environment to upskill and thrive in your working environment
- Collaborative team environment
- Flexible Working - excellent work/life balance environment.
- Uncapped Bonus Opportunity
At Kainos, we recognise many of the greatest ideas and innovations come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and are committed to cultivating an inclusive working environment that drives changes in Technology. Therefore, we particularly welcome applications from groups who are typically under-represented in this sector including women non-binary and transgender people. Read about flexible working, parental leave and other benefits here. All appointments will be on the basis of merit.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s write the next incredible chapter of our story together.
Embracing our differences
At Kainos, we believe in the power of diversity, equity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team that is as diverse as the world we live in, where everyone is valued, respected, and given an equal chance to thrive. We actively seek out talented people from all backgrounds, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes them who they are. We also believe every candidate deserves a level playing field. Our friendly talent acquisition team is here to support you every step of the way, so if you require any accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to reach out. We understand that everyone's journey is different, and by having a private conversation we can ensure that our recruitment process is tailored to your needs.