Finance Clerical Officer (Belfast) - #965515
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a leading organisation in the public sector who are recruiting for a Clerical Officer (Finance) position to join their team on 12 month contract with view to extend. This role can offer an experienced finance professional the next step in their career.
- 1 year's experience working in a busy Accounts Payable department
- 1 year's experience working in a finance role, including purchase and nominal ledger
- A sound understanding of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Check, query and accurately input invoice information onto a Purchase to Pay system, for reconciliation;
- Respond promptly to email, telephone and face to face queries regarding invoice and payment queries; demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Prepare and check information for a weekly Payrun, ensuring all information has been entered accurately
- Prepare CHAPS banking payments for any ad-hoc payments required outside of the weekly Payrun
- Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliations and ensure that the finance accounting system is kept up to date for any cash transactions;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.