Alarm Response Officer - #965439
Alarm Monitoring Officers | Belfast
Staffline Ireland is delighted to be recruiting for Alarm Monitoring Officers on a full-time permanent basis on behalf of our client, one of the world's leading global security companies.
Salary: £24,111 per annum
Hours of work: 42 hours p/w
*The role does require candidates to have the flexibility to work a four-week rotating shift pattern including days and nights, weekends and Bank Holidays, shifts are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.*
As an Alarm Monitoring Officer, you will be responsible for the monitoring of our customer's alarm systems throughout the UK. You will be responsible for the safety of our customer’s staff, buildings and assets, using a market leading software suite to ensure that all alarm activations are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within both the department and organisation
- Free Parking
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- ‘Perks at Work’ scheme including staff discounts with major retailers.
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths
- Background in a call centre environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Comprehensive IT skills in office and or google.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Monitoring specific customers' alarms
- Answering inbound calls
- Responding to personal, residential, and commercial alarm
- Ensuring calls are dealt with in accordance with company / client procedures.
- You will need to be able to make decisions quickly whilst being sympathetic and sensitive to varying situations, resilience is key along with a calm demeanour.
- Taking ownership of incidents and seeing them through to resolution
- Maintaining accurate records and logging calls in the system & Compiling reports
- Dealing with incidents and emergencies according to company escalation procedures
- Ensuring processes and procedures followed are in line with NSI regulations.
- Contacting existing clients via telephone
If you would like more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV to OR call