Private Site Charity Fundraiser, Marie Curie - #964811
Marie Curie Private Site Charity Fundraiser, No experience necessary!
- £11.00 - £13.00 per hour guaranteed weekly pay
- Part-time, 6/7 hour shifts (3 shifts per week)
- Flexible working week, Hours inclusive of travel
- Hourly rate for commuting distance plus 45p per mile (own car essential)
- Full extensive training given, excellent support
- Great career progression opportunities
Who are Marie Curie? Marie Curie are the UKs leading end of life charity providing frontline nursing and hospice care, a free support line and a wealth of information and support on all aspects of dying, death and bereavement.
Why not be a part of a dynamic, caring team and work at pre organised venues. For example shopping centres, doctor’s surgeries and other fantastic venues, to inspire people to donate to Marie Curie through regular donations.
So if you are a passionate person, that loves talking and listening that can not only have empathy and positivity, convey with the general public we want to hear from you, be paid to make a difference. Would ideally suit a semi-retired person or parent looking for flexible work.
You do not need experience for this role. However, if you have customer service and sales experience, are passionate to convey our message to the general public then you already have the transferable skills to become a paid charity fundraiser.
- Extensive training with career progression opportunities
- Flexible hours and fully paid travel time, with parking expenses
- Competitive basic pay (Real Living Wage) paid weekly
- Enrolment on to EAP health, mental and emotional well-being scheme for you and immediate family which includes 24-7 helpline, 6 therapy sessions a year, debt and legal advice.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please APPLY and attach your CV!
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.