Belfast Telesales Consultant - #964810
Salary & Benefits
£26k - £29k DOE plus uncapped OTE
Salary £26k - £29k DOE plus uncapped commission circa £80,000 for top earners
Our Belfast call centre is expanding!
We’re searching for sales consultants who are committed to delivering first rate customer service and high-quality sales over the phone on our full range of digital marketing services.
Opportunity for hybrid working when you pass your accreditation, usually at 4 - 6 months.
Start date 11th March 2024
What will you be doing
- Working in a fast paced, customer environment
- Identifying, qualifying, engaging and acquiring prospective small to medium size businesses from a mix of your own lead generation and warm leads
- Calling customers to introduce yourself and Yell services
- Conducting business reviews for detailed insight into businesses and their goals
- Producing and presenting a full digital marketing proposal with the best possible solution with a consultative sales approach
What’s in it for you?
- Holiday allowance of 23 days increasing each year
- Fantastic working hours, ideal for a comfortable work/life balance with an early finish every Friday
- Career development opportunities into multiple different functions such as Field Sales, Sales Management and Learning and development to name a few, so we have career paths to match all aspiration levels
- Aspire programme – access to our career development portal
- Employee Referral programme with enhanced payment schemes
- Employee Assistance programme giving you wellbeing support you within your personal and work life when you need it. Counselling available 24/7
- Flexible pension scheme to suit your needs
- Reward and Recognition schemes including Yell ‘Hartley Awards’
- Online discounts, cashback and reloadable gift cards purchased at discounted rates with hundreds of retailers including Apple, British Airways and Sky.
What you need…
- Experience within a sales/service environment
- Sales focussed with the motivation and resilience to take ownership of your interactions with customers and exceed targets
- Positive, can do attitude
- Self-motivated and organised with a passion for helping others and delivering a first class customer service
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to easily build rapport to effectively promote our products and solutions
It’s more important that you have right attitude and behaviours for the role as our in-house training programme will provide you with all the training and support you will need to get you up to speed.
Apply today for this fantastic opportunity to join a market leader!
Who we are
For 50 years Yell has specialised in helping businesses find and connect with customers. We’re not just any marketing agency. We combine cutting edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience to help businesses achieve their ambitions, and we do it all by getting to know our customers, and their businesses.
Our values; Customer, Collaboration, Ownership, Courage and Integrity really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
At Yell, we are embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all colleagues to feel empowered to perform their best work with us. This is integral to our mission Grow, Evolve & Transform.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.