Customer Engagement Executive - #964108
Bank of Ireland
What is the opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to support the design and delivery of marketing and customer engagement initiatives for the UK Savings portfolio, working closely with our partners and internal stakeholders to ensure we are driving customer engagement in order to support delivery of our strategic objectives!
Location of role - candidate can be based in Belfast, Bristol or London. Travel will be required for team events in London & Belfast, frequency to be discussed with the hiring manager.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with Product Managers to contribute to the development of multi-channel customer engagement plans, and seek opportunities to improve customer engagement.
- Liaise with key partners across the business to support the end-to-end execution of customer communications, for example; writing content, formatting data and being responsible for the execution.
- Support the Savings team in the updating and distribution of product materials for customers and colleagues.
- Proactively supervise competitor products, propositions and marketing activities, staying well informed of trends and communicating changes to the Savings team.
- Analyse and interpret customer insights to build a view of the customer and target markets, and use this to provide recommendations to the savings team.
- Understand Consumer Duty and ensure it is embedded in all activities.
What will make you stand out?
- Experience of Digital, Customer Engagement & Marketing communications planning, content and campaign development and performance delivery, preferably in financial services.
- Understanding of compliance, regulatory and legislative environment in which products operate (e.g. Financial Promotions, GDPR, Conduct Risk and TCF principles). Along with strong project management, proven ability to deliver projects with multiple partners.
- Outwardly focussed - aware of emerging external practices, constantly remains relevant and seeks to adopt standard processes.
- Collaborative style with strong ability to challenge constructively, influencing and persuading team members, 3rd parties and partners alike. Skilled in navigating complex matrix structures.
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills - can identify, size and explain a business opportunity
- Strong relationship management, proven ability to work across a cross-functional team
There are no specific qualifications or minimum educational requirements needed for this role.
More about the team
UK Savings business is part of Savings & Lending business unit and has full P&L, customer experience, risk and regulatory responsibilities for all Consumer Savings products sold under, PO, AA and BOI UK brands. As well as ensuring that we can provide product and services that meet our customer needs, ensuring that we can continue as a viable business is also paramount. To this extent, we must ensure that we can meet our funding requirements, while also ensuring that the cost of acquiring such funds is minimised as much as possible.
Why work with us?
The Bank of Ireland prioritises work-life balance with an opportunity for flexible working, along with 24 days annual leave and excellent pension contributions. Family can mean different things to different people; we offer 6 months paid maternity leave, an innovative fertility and surrogacy policy and working parent supports.
Your wellbeing is important to us; we have an employee assistance program along with other fantastic supports. We also encourage and support staff to pursue educational and professional qualifications to grow and enhance your career!
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce
We offer reasonable accommodation at every stage of the application and interview process. If you require assistance, please contact *************@boi.com.