Healthcare Support Worker - #964022
Market Leading Keenan Recruitment is recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work Hospital Healthcare Support Work shifts in the Royal Victoria, Belfast City , Musgrave, Ulster and the Mater Hospital.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain paid, public service experience through a multi-award winning, tier one supplier of Healthcare Support Work staff to the NHS.
As Tier one contracted supplier of staff, Award Winning Keenan Recruitment has 100's of shifts for you to pick from every day!!
We are flexible, so you can decide how many shifts per week you would like to work
You will be willing to undergo an Enhanced Access NI police check through Keenan.
You will have a minimum of 6 months paid care assistant experience gained in the last 2 years
Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Professional staff to the HSCNI and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling staff to the public service?
- Free fit to work certificate (required for NHS work). We will guide you through the process of ensuring you are fully compliant, so you and your patients are protected.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.42-£19.07 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
For a confidential chat, please contact Principal Consultant Kerry Anderson T: or email your CV to
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 1 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.