Audit Senior - #964020
Audit Senior - Belfast
MCS are proud to be working with a rapidly growing Practice looking to recruit and Audit Senior to their team.
Our client is a rapidly growing accountancy practice that covers all areas of accountancy, such as Audit, Accounts, Tax and Corporate Finance for a wide range of clients, from local NI businesses to large, multinationals. Now is a fantastic time to join their team as they have exciting growth plans and look to add an Audit Senior to their team.
As the successful Audit Senior, you will have the following responsibilities:
- External Audit for a range of companies
- There is the opportunity to get exposure in all areas of the practice, depending on your interests
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Taking the lead on projects
- Lead teams/help coach juniors
- Other duties as outlined in the full description
The successful Audit Senior will meet the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent);
- Previous Audit experience in a large and/or fast paced practice environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Have an interest in diversifying their skills;
The successful Audit Senior can expect to receive the following:
- Market leading salary
- Hybrid and flexible working options
- 28+ days holidays
- You will be joining an exciting, friendly and ambitious team
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Connor Day, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS group on or s
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.