Accountant - #963978
Bela Recruitment is currently seeking an Accountant to work in Downpatrick, Co.Down, Northern Ireland.The CompanyOne of the fastest growing and innovative industry leaders in Northern Ireland is looking to add to their finance team. They are an investor in people and facilities with 5+ years of remarkable growth and contract wins.Advanced systems, processes, and unparalleled support for your career.Exceptional salary, benefits package, working conditions, and career progression opportunities.
Be part of a highly-skilled finance team with around 35 staff, split into specialist functions.You will support the group in reporting of sales activity in their Commercial Accounting team, ensuring accurate data is key to their success.
Apply or Call ASAP!!!
ResponsibilitiesAs a Commercial Accountant, you will join a large team, each specialising in a different area of financial reporting & activity, but together each team ensure the continued success of this business.
Provide weekly and monthly commercial reporting and robust analysis of the business, to help create revenue growth and margin enhancements.
• Provide weekly & monthly sales and margin analysis, commentaries and KPI summaries.
• Provide expertise & support in the use of reporting systems – Olik and Microsoft Navision.
• Provide data to help commercial teams to drive revenue growth and margin improvements through evaluation of business opportunities.
• Support the sales forecasting and budgeting processes.
• Drive improvements, standardisations, and commercial processes to maximise efficiency and quality of data.
• Evaluate promotional plans and performance monitoring.
• Support with inflation recovery analysis.
• Support SKU rationalisation.
Other financial functions such as VAT, PAYE, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Management Accounts and Supply Chain Reporting are all handled by other finance colleagues.This job is focused on sales & margin reporting, analysis and process improvements.FULL JOB SPEC ON REQUESTRequirements• Part-qualified accountant (or qualified by experience) with at least 2 years relevant experience working in a commercial setting.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong financial modelling skills including use of pivot tables and manipulation of data.
• Structured, organised and with good communication skills, able to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to multitask, prioritise, complete conflicting demands and deadlines.
• Experience within FMCG manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
• Experience working with Navision system or Qlik.
• Experience in providing commercial analysis and business evaluation opportunities
Rewards£40,000 - £45,000 plus a huge benefits package.
Includes performance-related bonus and annual salary reviews.
Brand new Electric Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme.
Working in one of the most advanced factories in UK/Ireland.
Stunning subsidised restaurant onsite, on all meals.
Free car parking and electric charging points on site.
Cycle to work scheme.
Retail Discount Cards.
Length of Service Perks.
Health & Wellbeing Calendar of Events.
Social & Sport Clubs.
Birthday Day Holiday.
Training & Development Programs.
Career progression opportunities both upwards and sidewards in special projects or other teams.
Join a forward-thinking, innovative, and secure local employer.
How to ApplyClick on Apply button & send your cv to Jason Corr at Bela Recruitment, or you can contact me at
All applications will be strictly confidential and no cv’s will be sent to any employer without your permission.