Assistant Principal Officer - #963975
Assistant Principal Officer
£16.12 per hour
37 hours a week
The post holder will contribute to the delivery of the Land and Regeneration Units business objectives to build sustainable communities through effective place shaping and land & property management in line with our vision and values.
1. To assist in the management of all processes in the work of the Place Shaping department, including setting and monitoring of business objectives, audit and risk assessment.
2. To manage staff in all aspects of their work within the Place Shaping department.
3. To assist in the management of land disposal applications incorporating economic appraisals; supervision of title reports and conveyancing of leasehold/freehold disposals.
4. To manage the house sales process including the quality assuring of house sale offers and management of the post sale process.
Experience and Qualifications
Applicants must provide evidence by the closing date for application that they meet the following essential criteria:
1. (i) Possess a degree or equivalent level qualification, (preferably in a discipline which includes at least one of the following subjects; land law, land and estate management, regeneration), plus 2 years’ relevant experience working in a Regeneration function.
(ii) BTEC Higher or equivalent Level 5* qualification e.g. IOHPQ plus 3 years’ relevant experience working in a Regeneration function.
*Refer to Qualifications Framework for equivalencies
(iii) Have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience* working in a working in a regeneration environment AND can demonstrate continued professional development including the attainment of relevant learning/qualifications.
2. Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a regeneration environment.
Experience should include working with other disciplines to plan and bring forward in all of the following;
? regeneration schemes,
? sale of land or property, and,
? management of land assets
To apply send your cv via link