Accountant - Financial Analyst, Supply Chain - #963645
Bela Recruitment is currently seeking a Factory Accountant (Title is Operations and Supply Chain Analyst) to work in Downpatrick, Co.Down, Northern Ireland.
The CompanyOne of the fastest growing and innovative industry leaders in Northern Ireland is looking to add to their finance team. They are an investor in people and facilities with 5+ years of remarkable growth and contract wins. Advanced systems, processes, and unparalleled support for your career.
Exceptional benefits package, working conditions, and career progression opportunities. Be part of a highly-skilled finance team with around 35 staff, split into specialist functions. You will support the group on reporting of Stock, Supply Chain and
New Product Development projects, ensuring accurate data is key to their success. Apply or Call ASAP!! !ResponsibilitiesEnsure operational KPI data and variance reporting across labour & raw material is provided in a timely fashion, ensuring accurate business decisions can be made.
- Oversee daily and weekly factory labour variance reporting.
- Assist Factory Finance Manager with developing Supply Chain KPIs and enhanced reporting.
- Working with site Operations teams to ensure robust product costings are produced.
- Monthly valuation and reporting of stocks & work in progress.
- Performing Factory process reviews to recommend/implement process improvements.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Driving improvement and standardisation in finance processes to maximise efficiency and quality of KPI reporting.
- Business Partnering with Operations and Supply Chain Teams.
FULL JOB SPEC ON REQUEST Requirements
- Part-Qualified Accountant (or qualified by experience) with at least 2 years relevant experience working in a similar role.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong financial modelling skills (pivot tables, data manipulation)
- Structured, organized and excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating across all levels of business.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment.
Rewards£40,000 - £45,000 plus a huge benefits package. Includes performance-related bonus and annual salary reviews. Brand new Electric Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme.
Pension. Working in one of the most advanced factories in UK/Ireland. Advanced accounting software and processes.
Stunning subsidised restaurant onsite, on all meals. Free car parking and electric charging points onsite. Cycle to work scheme.
Retail Discount Cards. Length of Service Perks. Healthcare Plan.
Health & Wellbeing Calendar of Events. Social & Sport Clubs. Birthday Day Holiday.
Training & Development Programs. Career progression opportunities both upwards and sidewards in special projects or other teams. Join a forward-thinking, innovative, and secure local employer.
How to ApplyClick on Apply button & send your cv to Jason Corr at Bela Recruitment, or you can contact me at All applications will be strictly confidential and no cv’s will be sent to any employer without your permission.