Verification Officer - #962630
£11.11 per hour
The post will require a person who is highly motivated, is methodical and organised and who can offer the highest standards of accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Deal directly with queries from patients, either by phone or in person. Ensure data security and confidentially is adhered to at all times. Action, as appropriate, all elements of the entitlement verification process: e.g.
a. Issue of initial query letters to customers
b. Enter on to case management system details of all correspondence and documentation received from customers
c. Open post and entering information onto case management system
d. Undertake assessment of entitlement based on information received
e. Issue of reminder letters, entitled and not entitled letters as appropriate, to customers
Qualifications/Education and Experience
1. 5 GCSE;s (A-C) or equivalent, including Maths and English Language or a higher educational standard and 1 year’s experience in administration (including use of computer systems)
18 months administrative experience (including use of computer systems),
2. Excellent keyboard skills
3. Experience and ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
4. Ability to meet set deadlines and ensure that verification work is actioned in accordance with required timescales.
5. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
6. Ability to work with highly sensitive / confidential material
To apply send your cv via link to Hollie