Team Administrator - #962499
Honeycomb has partnered with a fantastic charity based in Belfast in the recruitment of a Team Administrator – this role is part time, 4 days a week (28 hours) at £11.93 - £12.38 hourly rate.
Your Package Benefits:
- Salary £11.93 - £12.38 hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid 2 days from home of your choice
This is a fantastic charity that provides care, advice and support. If you would like to spend your time working for an organisation that is investigated in a worthwhile cause, what are you waiting for – apply below!
How will your days look?
You will be providing the administration support across a team of 3, if you’re a very organised and proactive individual seeking to expand your admin skills then this role is for you!
- Responsible for day-to-day admin of the volunteer function, including interviewing volunteer applicants and maintaining volunteer data on the system
- Supporting employee compliance with regulatory and in house regulations
- Assisting the Head of People & Development in the development of the HR policy
- Ensuring timely and accurate admin support, maintaining and updating database
- Maintaining employee attendance records
- Participating in employee engagement activities
- Responsible for recruitment and selection along with equal opportunities administration in accordance with legislation and procedures
- Supporting with other admin tasks as required
What do you need to apply?
- A can-do attitude, this role requires a proactive and energetic individual who is keen to work in a busy environment
- Strong ability to manage your own time, prioritise and remain highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- IT skills, strong attention to detail
- Ability to use excel proficiently
- Worked previously in a busy, office environment ideally previous use of databases
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham () at Honeycomb on
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.