Mechanical Contracts Manager - #962330
Inform3 Recruitment Ltd
Mechanical Contracts Manager Belfast £50-60k
The Mechanical Contracts Manager will be responsible for monitoring and supervising the delivery of all aspects of the mechanical works, ensuring teams operate defined standards whilst satisfying all safety, quality and cost control standards relating to budget, profitability and resource deployment.
Our client is expanding their team after winning a number of new contracts and specialises in delivering high end residential & commercial projects. This role will be based in Belfast with one day per week travel to mainland UK.
- Taking responsibility of the sites to ensure the multi-disciplined team of trade operatives are effectively managed
- Ensure correct systems are in place to ensure the highest quality of workmanship is carried out by the team of multi skilled operatives, sub-contractors, apprentices and agency workers delivering the repairs/ planned works services
- Ensure consistent delivery of an efficient and cost-effective customer-focussed operational repairs service covering all maintenance and repairs activities
- Manage financial budgets against each contract
- Assist in the implementation of processes for the continuous improvement of organisations responsive repairs, voids and planned service activities
Skills / Qualifications:
- HND or Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- Able to have demonstrable knowledge of Contract Management or Project management roles
- A strong understanding of Mechanical Building Services installations and Contracts Management
- Keen focus on Health and Safety
- Excellent written communication skills and confident talking to key project stakeholders
- Dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards
- Proven leadership skills including management
Our client offers an excellent package including a very competitive base salary healthcare, pension etc. If you are looking to make the next step in your career then please get in touch!
For more information please contact Steve at our offices on (phone number removed)