Accountant - #962326
Financial Operations Accountant
Belfast, NI (Hybrid)
Are you a financial wizard with a passion for operational excellence? This Belfast Service Centre is seeking a skilled Senior Accountant to spearhead financial operations and provide crucial support to the Services Function.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are ready to make a significant impact, we want to hear from you.
- Full Time, Monday – Friday
- Two positions available, one permanent and one 12-month contract
- Competitive annual salary
- Performance based bonus
- 36 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance, eye-care and Virtual GP service
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Income protection and Life Assurance
- Wellbeing initiatives and advice services
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Financial Maestro: Qualified Accountant or part-qualified accountant with relevant Finance experience.
- Influential Communicator: Proven ability to influence, interact, and consult with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Collaboration Virtuoso: Ability to network and collaborate with teams regionally and globally.
- Tech-Savvy Pro: Working proficiency in using MS Office (especially Excel) and other accounting software(s).
Accountant’s Key Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of accounting and financial operations support
- Statutory/Tax compliance including VAT, payroll, and entity-level taxes.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of audited financial statements.
- Effective management of banking and cash flow management
- Preparation of essential financial reporting, delivering to board level.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate billing of services and internal controls
Interested? Time to apply, just follow the link to share your CV with us. We’ll get back to you within 1 business day to follow up on your application so please include a daytime contact number.
To learn more about this opportunity, reach out confidentially to Catherine at Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on for a confidential discussion.
We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search
ABACUS ACTS AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS AND CANNOT PROVIDE VISA SPONSORSHIP TO APPLICANTS
APPROPRIATE UK WORK PERMISSION IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.