Site-Based Maintenance Electrician - #961682
Randstad Construction and Property
Randtsad C&P are currently recurting for a skilled and reliable Site-Based Maintenance Electrician to join our clients growing faciltities mangement team at an established site in Belfast. As a Site-Based Maintenance Electrician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of electrical systems and equipment, contributing to the overall maintenance and functionality of the site.
This is a full-time, permanent opporuntity and the main working hours will be Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Competivie salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
- Permanent and full-time position.
- Company van and fuel card.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development and training.
- Conducting planned preventive maintenance (PPM) work on electrical systems and equipment.
- Diagnosing and repairing electrical faults in a timely and efficient manner.
- Installing and maintaining electrical components and systems.
- Collaborating with other maintenance and operations teams to optimize site performance.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Electrician within a commercial or faciltities management enviorment.
- Relevant electrical qualifications (e.g., NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds 2365) and be a fully qualified electrician.
- 18th edition City & Guilds.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Full UK drivers licence.
Interested? Apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.