Band 3 Verifcation Officer - #961470
Are you highly motivated, methodical and organised? If yes, then this Belfast role may be perfect for you!
Here at Brook Street (UK) Ltd, we are delighted to be recruiting for Verification Officers for our trusted Public Sector client in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to display your communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Duties you will be responsible for include;
- Issue of initial query letters to patients
- Issue of reminder letters entitled and not entitled letters as appropriate to patients
- Updating records, maintaining and updating databases
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, and completing all general office duties
- Working to deadlines and acting with precision and speed
To be eligible for this role, you will hold:
5 GCSE;s (A-C) or equivalent, including Maths and English Language or a
higher educational standard and 1 year`s experience in administration (including use of computer systems)
18 months administrative experience (including use of computer systems
It will be highly advantageous for candidates to have a working knowledge Excel & Word
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, in return you will be paid £11.11 per hour. This will be paid on a weekly basis.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Siobhan Hanna at Brook Street (UK) Ltd via the `Apply` link