Audit Senior Associate - Belfast - #961361
If you have experience working in a busy Audit function and are seeking your next career move, this highly regarding accountancy firm should be on top of your consideration list!
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an accounting or audit role.
- Qualified Accountant / Auditor, including Newly Qualified candidates.
- Resident of Northern Ireland with Right to Work in the UK.
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and written proficiency in English
- Experience in a practice or client facing environment is advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and proficiency in MS Excel
This company offers a competitive reward package, tailored to your experience level including:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Contribution
- Death in Service
- Health Insurance (Opt In)
- 31+ days annual leave
- Enhanced leave policies, e.g., Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, etc.
- Professional Development support
- Employee Bonus and Incentives - ad hoc
Alongside a team of experienced professionals, you will gain access to a varied range of clients and have the opportunity to develop your career in an environment that promotes knowledge sharing, continuous professional development and allows you to develop your management skills in autonomous engagements with clients and in training junior team members.
- Interact with clients to gather necessary information for audits.
- Lead Audit engagements by taking charge of planning, executing, and finalizing audit assignments.
- Ensure compliance with auditing standards and regulations.
- Examine and analyse financial statements for accuracy and compliance.
- Identify discrepancies and areas for improvement in financial reporting.
- Clearly communicate audit findings and provide recommendations. Recommend enhancements to strengthen internal control systems.
- Supervise and mentor junior auditors, providing guidance and support.
- Foster a collaborative and learning-oriented team environment.
- Stay informed of changes in accounting and auditing standards.
- Collaborate with other teams within the accountancy practice for holistic client service.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on for a confidential discussion.
We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search
ABACUS ACTS AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS AND CANNOT PROVIDE VISA SPONSORSHIP TO APPLICANTS
APPROPRIATE UK WORK PERMISSION IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.