Pay Per Click Account Manager, hybrid - #960916
Our client, one of the top digital advertising agencies in EMEA,
are hiring a Pay Per Click (PPC) Account Manager. Working with brand names
across the UK, the ideal person will be passionate about creating and delivering
paid digital media strategies that focus on real results for their
Have you got 2+ years postgraduate experience in running
and managing PPC campaigns and delivering campaigns for
multiple stakeholders? If so, this could be the role for you!
This agency is committed to its employees having an excellent work/life balance. They offer a competitive benefits package and are successfully
working a 4-day week (UK pilot). All employees are currently working in a hybrid model with 2
days a week in the office. Work life balance and working in a top digital advertising
agency - what a great combination!!
- Develop results focused PPC strategies to
align with core campaign objectives and ultimately help drive clients’
- Communicate strategy plans to clients in a
confident and user-friendly way
- Inform strategies based on competitive
landscape, research, trends, and insights
- Build, implement and manage Search, Display,
Shopping and YouTube campaigns across various platforms such as Google and
Bing and manage campaign budgets
- Provide data-driven insights to inform
campaign performance optimisation across various platforms
- Monitor, analyse and report back on campaign
- Build strong client relationships
- Work as part of a highly collaborative,
- Work closely with our other teams of specialists to ensure a cohesive digital approach for clients, across both paid and organic activity
- Involvement with PPC new business opportunities and identify growth opportunities for current clients
- Understand PPC and its commercial impact on clients’ businesses and our agency
- Ideally you will have 2+ years postgraduate experience in running and managing PPC campaigns as well as experience of delivering campaigns for multiple stakeholders.
- Strong people skills and a problem-solving approach are essential for this PPC Account Manager role.
- You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of Google Analytics and have a data driven approach to discovering actionable insights
- You will have excellent copywriting skills combined with excellent spelling and grammar alongside a keen eye for detail.
- Your communication skills are impeccable, via phone, face-to-face and online.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and effectively manage multiple ongoing projects.
Excellent benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- Working 4-day week (UK Pilot)
- 33 days holiday which increase depending on service and additional days leave for your birthday
- Buy/sell holiday scheme
- Company private medical insurance
- Regular social benefits
- Complimentary drinks and snacks in office