Resource Management Specialist - #600150
G&L Healthcare Advisors
Contract: Permanent Career Opportunity
Closing Date: 03/02/23
As we grow throughout 2023, we need an additional colleague to help with the increasing requirements of our internal permanent recruitment team. With major hubs in Belfast, NI, London, GB, Mumbai, IN, Montreal CA and multiple locations in the US – we have never been busier.
You will be based in our Centre of Excellence in Belfast and would be recruiting permanent members of staff for all technical and support staff for our business.
- To provide proactive, accurate assistance to internal stakeholders for a variety of permanent recruitment projects.
- Providing end-to-end recruitment support and project coordination for multiple concurrent open recruitment projects.
- Working directly with colleagues and candidates, particularly in proximity to G&L’s offices in the US, Canada, UK, Spain, and India.
As a member of the Resource Management team, you’re a vital link between project managers, clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Attracting the best people for our business, ensuring that we have a robust pipeline of brilliant talent.
- Continually networking, and attending industry events.
- Developing a solid understanding of the industry to ensure that we are offering attractive roles to our employees (both existing and new hires); staying ahead of the curve in our comp/benefits and training packages.
- Advertising G&L’s openings by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as job boards, websites, and industry journals.
- Working collaboratively with G&L’s marketing team to ensure G&L has a strong online presence.
- Using social media to advertise our positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting wherever necessary, identifying, and approaching suitable candidates who may be a perfect strategic hire for G&L.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for our project and line managers.
- Working with HR to manage all pre-hire and onboarding background checks; requesting ID and references and checking the suitability of applicants.
- Informing all applicants about the results of their application and interviews; ensuring candidates are kept informed at all stages of our process and have a positive experience with G&L.
- Reviewing resourcing policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Up to 10% of your time would be dedicated to designing, implementing and facilitating employee engagement activities (for example charity, training, social, Green team) on a global basis.
- A minimum of one year’s recruitment or resourcing experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an outbound sales or recruitment role; recruitment agency experience would be a benefit.
- Basic knowledge of global employment laws and regulations.
- Good understanding of HR principles relevant to recruitment activities.
- Good working knowledge of Sales Force.
- Good working knowledge of Bullhorn.
- Good knowledge of Sharepoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in recruitment in a niche, technical industry would be preferable.
How to Apply
For further details, please send your CV to: [email protected]
G&L Healthcare Advisors is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their gender, religious belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or race.
We recruit based on talent alone and firmly believe that an individual’s background should play no part in the recruitment and selection process.
G&L is committed to everyone having the right to work in an environment free from the threat of discrimination, intimidation, harassment, and abuse.
All employees at G&L share the responsibility to challenge discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.