Resourcing Administrator - #562163
Due to an internal move, our leading, award winning Belfast based Client wishes to appoint a Resourcing/Recruitment Administrator for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Our Client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package and can offer a hybrid work pattern (1-2 days office, the rest from home)
Our Client is a well established employer, based in Belfast, with an impressive brand portfolio and multiple sites. This is a really fast paced Recruitment administration and a critical role within the Recruitment team.
The successful Resourcing/Recruitment Administrator will join a busy, established team and will provide high quality administrative support for volume recruitment and selection processes. There can be anything up to 60 live roles at any given time, so pace, attention to detail and efficiency are key.
- 12 month Fixed term contract
- Responsible for advertising roles and using the applicant tracking system to record all candidate applications and their progress
- Coordinate shortlisting and schedule interviews
- Support with interviews as required, with line managers
- Conduct pre-employment checks
- Respond to system related queries from Managers, employees, recruitment agencies etc
- Maintain the e-Recruitment systems, tracker and other HR systems
- Support with recruitment KPI reporting
- Identify any opportunities for continuous improvement
- Attend recruitment events as required
- 1-2 years Resourcing/Recruitment administration experience
- Experience of supporting high volume recruitment, essential
- Experience working within a fast paced, commercial business
- Demonstrable experience in working to deadlines and prioritising
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using Recruitment or HR systems
- Excellent organisation skills
- A team player
- Excellent salary & benefits
- 12 month Fixed Term contract, offering an immediate start
- Flexible, with work from home options (1-2 days in office, the rest from home)
- Generous annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Discount scheme
- Highly successful, expanding Organisation
- Free car parking
For more information and to apply for this Resourcing/Recruitment Administration job, contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.