Shift Leader - #562079
Caffe Nero Belfast Delaneys
At Caffe Nero, it's our people that make us different. If you pride yourself on keeping customers happy through fantastic service, whilst learning and growing in a great team, this could be the right job for you.
As a Shift Leader, you will support in the running of the store – leading the team, giving great customer service and delivering the very best standards of coffee and food.
Ideally you will have some experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader – but if you haven’t got that don’t worry, we’d still love to hear from you.
What you can expect:
- Brilliant training – you don’t need experience to join us as a barista
- The opportunity to grow your career and develop personally and professionally
- Unlimited free handmade drinks and up to 75% off food and packaged drinks when you’re on shift
- 50% off all handmade drinks and 20% off everything else when you’re off shift
- Performance related incentive scheme
- Recommend A Friend scheme
- Pension scheme
- Length of service recognition
- Access to Bean Box - you’ll have access to hundreds of discounts and freebies at the touch of a button. You might want cheap cinema tickets or savings at one of your favourite brands – there’s so much choice!
Why choose us?
When you join us, you’re joining a family - whether that’s your team, regular customers, or the local community. At the same time as giving fantastic service you’ll have loads of fun along the way - maybe a pizza night, a Caffe Nero Club party or even at the Barista of the Year event. There’s something for everyone.
Our Shift Leaders in this location earn up to £9.70 per hour. Starter rates apply for the first 13 weeks, depending on age and length of service:
22 and under: £9.40 per hour (rising to £9.70 per hour after 13 weeks)
23 and over: £9.70 per hour
If you have a great attitude, bags of energy and love interacting with customers then we’d love to hear from you!
At Caffe Nero you really can be you, with us.