Accounts Assistant - #459841
Accounts Assistant- Belfast City Centre- £25,000+ per annum
Reed Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a locally owned and successful Property and Lettings Company based in Belfast City Centre.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their supportive accountancy team. This role is offering full time hours ( Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm), a permanent offer of employment and a competitive salary dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be required to complete the following duties:
• Monitoring and maintaining client accounts in accordance with RICS regulations.
• Client payments on account with advice schedule as required. Ensuring payments to the client are in accordance with the arrangements set in place (by tenant receipt or monthly payments).
• Preparation of landlord statements on quarterly basis.
• Preparation of annual service charge reconciliations.
• Assisting where required with accounts receivable.
• Assist with compiling documentation required for bank reconciliation.
• Adhoc duties as required.
• Liaising with surveyors, clients, accountants, tenants and supplier surveyors, clients, accountants, tenants and suppliers
If you would like to be considered for this position, then please send a copy of your CV via the link provided. Alternatively, please feel free to contact Caron Hamill from the Reed Offices directly and confidentially. We look forward to hearing from you!